Our team at Deigni Plastic Surgery performs physical transformations every day, but that is not the only way people can experience profound change in their lives. Throughout their lives, everyone experiences major physical and mental transformations that dramatically impact who they are as a person. These changes, both positive and negative, promote new opportunities and perspectives on life.
We want to hear your story. That is why we are offering the Personal Transformation Scholarship! This $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to the student who shares a story about how they went through a personal transformation that resulted in them becoming a better version of themselves. The personal transformation scholarship encourages applicants to explore the transformative power of personal change. Apply below!
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a vocational program or two to four-year post-secondary institution for the upcoming 2024 school year.
- Employees of Deigni Plastic Surgery, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 500-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: Share a story about going through a personal transformation that resulted in becoming a better version of yourself.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
- Preference may be given to students either from or attending secondary school in the state.
The recipient of the 2024 Deigni Plastic Personal Transformation Scholarship will be chosen during the month following the scholarship deadline
Application Deadline and Instructions:
The Deadline to apply is September 30, 2024
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must email their full application (including the essay, resumé, and transcript) using the submission form below. Any applications sent after the date will not be considered.